Effective Sales Emails Don’t Use These Techniques in 2018
Trying to start conversations with potential clients using cold sales emails or LinkedIn Inmail? Most sellers are. But are you sabotaging yourself by sending prospects:
- a template you found while Googling?
- a subject line starting with RE:?
- messages with words like hope, love & “looking forward to” in them?
- follow-ups using words like “bubble up” or “fall through the cracks”?
- phony complements, automated or artificial intelligence-driven messages?
- messages starting with questions biased to answers you’re looking for?
- PDF attachments or videos?
Any of these look familiar? Most of these tactics are failing sellers… or will fail you soon. Simply because they’re not creative.
Source: Target Marketing Read Full Story: Effective Sales Emails