Trying to start conversations with potential clients using cold sales emails or LinkedIn Inmail? Most sellers are. But are you sabotaging yourself by sending prospects:
- a template you found while Googling?
- a subject line starting with RE:?
- messages with words like hope, love & “looking forward to” in them?
- follow-ups using words like “bubble up” or “fall through the cracks”?
- phony complements, automated or artificial intelligence-driven messages?
- messages starting with questions biased to answers you’re looking for?
- PDF attachments or videos?
Any of these look familiar? Most of these tactics are failing sellers… or will fail you soon. Simply because they’re not creative.